TWO-SPEED FLOOR MACHINE
• 1.5 HP, 66 frame, DC rectified motor
• 115V, 60 Hz power. 50 ft. (14-3) STO industrial power cord
• A 10 groove V-Belt drives pads at 1500 RPM
• Welded heavy gauge steel frame
• One piece chromed heavy-duty steel handle
• Molded plastic pad cover with wraparound bumper
• Thumb-operated safety switch. Comfortable vinyl grips.
• Negative pressure on/off switch. Dual steel operating triggers.
• Multiple position handle adjustment
• Non-marking 1” x 5″ non-marking ball bearing wheels
• Includes flexible pad driver with spring-style pad centering
• Quiet operation – 66 dB. Meets GS42 standard.
• Built with UL listed components
With The Perfect Dual Speed Floor Machine, You Get Two Machines In One. This Two Speed Floor Machine Is Used For Spray Buffing, Bonnet Cleaning, Scrubbing, and Shampooing. Features A Saftey Enhanced Interlock Switch, Both Hands Are Conveniently In Control. Fully Adjustable Handle Position Which Makes It Comfortable For All Operators. Motor Plugs In At Handle Base For Easy Maintenance, All Metal Chassis Also Added Weight For Faster Results